WHY CHOOSE KYRGYZSTAN?
A little landlock Asian country known for its untouched beauty and rich culture is a great option for young individuals. Famous for hiking and the economical lifestyle options, Kyrgyzstan is a safe place just like India. It is just 3 to 5 hours away from India and has ample options of cuisines covering all individuals with different taste buds. The universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by global organizations like WHO, UNESCO, etc. After completing the MBBS from Kyrgyzstan, students can establish his/her career in any part of the world. The duration of the basic MBBS program is 5 years with an additional 1 year of hands-on training at affiliated hospitals. Kyrgyzstan is the most suitable option for all those students who want to live in a foreign country and study medicine with European standards, that too in the lowest cost.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN THE KYRGYZSTAN
- Direct Admissions From University
- Hostel and mess facilities
- Recognized by WHO
- MCI Approved Medical Universities
- Medium of Teaching is English
- No Donation/Capitation Fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Easy Application Process
- Climate is similar to weather in India
- Various food options
- Safe and secure for students
- Flight Duration is not more than 3 hours(If Direct Flight)
- MCI Coaching from First Year Onwards
- Low cost accommodation and tuition fee
International University Of Kyrgyzstan
The international university of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) is a public international university located in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. It was established in March 1993. The main building of the university is one of the oldest buildings in the capital. It has 3 campuses that are situated in:
- KARAKOL CITY
UK is a member of many global organizations namely:
- World Association of Universities and Colleges (WAUC),
- Association of European Universities (EUA),
- European Association for International Education (EAIE),
- Global Alliance for Transnational Education (GATE),
- Federation of The Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW),
- International Association of Universities under UNESCO.
HISTORY OF IHSM
The International Higher School of Medicine (IHSM) was founded in 2003 as a part of the strategy to reform the education system and improving the competitive spirit among domestic universities. The main emphasis in the creation of the IHSM was made on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that provides high-quality training and has a competitive potential in the market of medical education
The International School of Medicine of the International University of Kyrgyzstan is an official state educational institution. It is recognized by the ministry of education and science of Kyrgyz republic for education in the field of general medicine within 5 years of study.
KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
Kyrgyz State Medical Institute was established on 1st September 1939 in Frunze (Now Known as BISHKEK), with the initial recruitment of 200 students for a medical course. The foundation of the first higher medical school was laid by professors and teachers from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kharkov and Kiev. In 1943 the first batch of 250 students passed out in the year of 1943 who became doctors.
- KSMA is associated with more than 30 universities in Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Switzerland, South Korea, etc through direct contracts and agreements.
- Cooperation with faculty of medicine of Geneva University in the improvement of medical training;
- exchange of students on academic mobility programs with Novosibirsk State Medical University;
- KSMA is a member of the International Association of Universities (Uluslararası Universiteler Birligi – UUB); (Mevlana) academic exchange program with universities in Turkey.
PARTNERS OF KSMA
- American International Healthcare Union, USA
- DAAD, Germany
- Martin College, UK
- Moscow Medical University, Russia
- Minnesota University, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- University of Pirkanma Polytechnic, Finland
- School of Biology, University of Salford, UK
- University of West Florida, USA
- Zurich University, Switzerland
KSMA is advancing in all sectors at breaking speed and is not showing any sign of slowing down. The university provides the best possible facilities for health care to education to transportation. Being part of such tremendous growth does wonder for your personal growth as well as providing all the necessities.
No Entrance Exams
Many countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations that you need to crack before you can actually attend medical school. In KSMA no such pressurizing exam exists. This is one of the main reasons that you should do your MBBS in KSMA.
The fee structure of MBBS courses in KSMA is lower than any other medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. They provide quality education that is on par with any college in the US or UK at a very budget-friendly price. Students studying MBBS in KSMA, Kyrgyzstan have nothing to worry when it comes to financial matters.
Globally Recognized Medical Degree
The medical degree is globally acclaimed and is recognized by many international bodies, the KSMA is recognized by the MCI. The students who graduate from KSMA will be allowed to sit for the MCI screening test.
Kyrgyz state medical university has a separate hostel for international students which is fully furnished & good study environment. KSMA provides mess facility for international students with all types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. All this at a very low cost & food is served three times in a day i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Students can continue their education in post-graduation in various specialties like surgery, therapy, neonatology, ophthalmology, gynecology, obstetrics, hematology, pediatrics, etc.
The medical library of KSMA is one of the largest in the whole of Kyrgyzstan comprising of more than 4, 00,000 books and also having digital reading material in CD’s which provide suitable videos and illustrations too.
The academic buses which are made available to the students and the faculty members for commuting from various points in the city.