WHY CHOOSE KYRGYZSTAN?
A little landlock Asian country known for its untouched beauty and rich culture is a great option for young individuals. Famous for hiking and the economical lifestyle options, Kyrgyzstan is a safe place just like India. It is just 3 to 5 hours away from India and has ample options of cuisines covering all individuals with different taste buds. The universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by global organizations like WHO, UNESCO, etc. After completing the MBBS from Kyrgyzstan, students can establish his/her career in any part of the world. The duration of the basic MBBS program is 5 years with an additional 1 year of hands-on training at affiliated hospitals. Kyrgyzstan is the most suitable option for all those students who want to live in a foreign country and study medicine with European standards, that too in the lowest cost.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN THE KYRGYZSTAN
- Direct Admissions From University
- Hostel and mess facilities
- Recognized by WHO
- MCI Approved Medical Universities
- Medium of Teaching is English
- No Donation/Capitation Fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Easy Application Process
- Climate is similar to weather in India
- Various food options
- Safe and secure for students
- Flight Duration is not more than 3 hours(If Direct Flight)
- MCI Coaching from First Year Onwards
- Low cost accommodation and tuition fee
UNIVERSITIES IN KRGYZSTAN
THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The international university of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) was created in march 1993 by a decree of president of the Kyrgyz republic that gave the university a status of an international higher education.
KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY(MBBS)
On July 5, 1996, by the decree of the president of the Kyrgyz republic, the Kyrgyz state medical institute was transformed into the Kyrgyz state medical academy.