WHY STUDY MBBS IN TAJIKISTAN
MBBS admission in Tajikistan is very simple and hassle-free as there is no entrance tests like NEET, IELTS and TOEFL or capitation fees. Colleges in Tajikistan are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), United Nations Organization for Educational, Social and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and World Health Organization (WHO). MBBS in Tajikistan offers medical education at an affordable fee structure and low cost of living. The medical colleges in Tajikistan have well-developed infrastructure and offers good career opportunities. MBBS in Tajikistan is globally recognized and they ensure to provide word class faculty and education at affordable costs. English is the medium of instruction which breaks the barriers of communication for international students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDYING MBBS AT TAJIKISTAN
- Student must be 17 years of age before 31st of December.
- The student must have passed 10+2 standards with Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology. The student must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate. If the student belongs to OBC/SC/ST, a minimum of 40% aggregate is required.
- The student must have studied English as a subject.
MBBS IN TAJIKISTAN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
MBBS in Tajikistan is becoming famous due to the fees being minimal. Tajikistan is among the world’s cheapest countries to offer MBBS education in some top MCI affiliated medical universities. The cost of living in the country is very less, which makes it more ideal for students.
Tajikistan experienced a massive number of medical students every year for their MBBS degree; many of these students are from India. The main reason for Indian students moving to Tajikistan is the low tuition fee structure. In India, the lowest amount for any private medical college is around 40-50, which is quite much for the middle-class family. So, students move to Tajikistan to get quality education at a price that they can afford.
AVICENNA TAJIK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University was founded in the year of 1939 with the name Abu Ali Ibn Sino University as a school of medical personnel.
In the sixth year of functioning, this university was allocated leading disciplines like therapy, surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology, during the years 1950-1959 the university has renamed as Avicenna Tajik state medical institute, but still recognized in different parts of the world as (Tajik Abu Ali Ibn Sino state medical university)
By the beginning of 1989, there were 51 doctors and 326 candidates of sciences working at the institute, and there were 70 faculties and 10 courses were functioning. In the year 1992, the Tajik state medical institute received the status of Tajik state medical university after the name of Avicenna.
Till 2009 the ATSMU was training the specialist on six years program in medical faculty, In the year 2010 ATSMU started the 5 years complete MBBS program (with internship) for foreign medical students. Avicenna Tajik State Medical University is the largest university of medical sciences in Tajikistan.
Tajik State Medical University is a public university in Tajikistan. Established in 1939, It is located in Dushanbe and named after Avicenna. It is managed by the Ministry of Health.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- ATSMU is 75 years old Government college, Managed by Ministry of Health.
- ATSMU hospital has 1200 bed with ULTRA super specialty hospital.
- ATSMU ranked 2nd best medical college among all 13 countries colleges coming under USSR (countries like-Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Tajikistan etc. (please type the name of the college in wikipedia).
- ATSMU is in Dushanbe, The capital city of Tajikistan. Just 2.5 hour from Delhi IGI Airport.
- We provide 5 years MBBS course rather than other countries providing 6 years course, You save one year of your life.
- Approved by MCI, WHO, USMLE, NESCO, FAIMER, DORA, Which makes this college the most reputed among all colleges in China, Russia, Armenia, Ukraine, Georgia And so Forth.
- 90% faculty from India.
- Approved by MCI govt. of India.
- Recognized by WHO.
- Proper Indian hostel and pure Indian food ( both veg and non-Veg).
- Indian warden individually for boy and girls hostels.
- Hundred percent ragging free environment.
- Doctors fom ISM are working in AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Raipur, Ambedkar Medical College, Raipur CIMS Bilaspur, Indian Army &Amp; Govt. Hospitals.
- MCI test (FMGE) planning from the primary year by most experienced professors from AIIMS, Delhi.
- Studies in English medium only.
- More than 700 Indian students are studying in the University.
- You will be getting career guidance from our experienced doctors who passed their MBBS from Abroad.